Portion Control Foods in Healthcare Environments Symposium - November 2012
Southern Health held the 'Portion control foods in healthcare environments' symposium in November 2012. Alf Matthews, from Monash Hospital, organised the symposium to discuss arthritis and the difficulties with some modern day packaging for people with arthritis, as well as portion sizes in the hospital environment. The following are presentations that featured at the symposium.
- 'Everyone Deserves Frustration Free Packaging' by Wendy Favorito, Consumer Representative & Director, Arthritis Australia
- 'The Ageing Population - Packaging in the Hospital and Home' by Fergal Barry, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Arthritis Australia
- 'Portion Control for Healthcare', Eatwell Foods
- 'If they can't open it, they can't eat it' by Zdenka Fuller, Project Manager - Shared Business Service, HealthShare
- 'RSL Aged and Health Support' by Linda Yemm, RSL Victorian Branch
- 'Portion Control Foods and Nutrition in Hospitals' by Mary Anne Silvers, Manager Dietetics, Monash Medical Centre