About the IHHC Annual Conference
Welcome to the IHHC 2019 Conference overview.
Each year the IHHC hosts a National, and at regular intervals an International) Conference bringing together delegates from a variety of health and aged care organisations.
Delegates include Support Service Managers, Foodservice Managers, Executive Chefs, Cleaning, Laundry and Environmental Services Managers and other professionals engaged in delivering a variety of services to the Health and Aged Care Industry. With this in mind, the conference is a unique opportunity for you and your organisation to connect with our delegates.
The Organising Committee is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, covering a wide variety of topics relevant to our industry, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for delegates, supporters and exhibitors through an extensive trade exhibition and a dynamic program of social events.
We look forward to your participation in this premier industry event, and to welcoming you to Melbourne in August 2019.
Closing date for submission of abstracts
||Friday 15 February 2019
Notification of Acceptance
||Monday 29 March 2019
Provisional Program available
||Friday 17 April 2019
‘Early Bird’ Registration available on website
||Monday 1 May 2019
||Monday 26 August - Wednesday 28 August 2019
- To provide a platform to showcase innovation in hospitality and support services in healthcare
- To share information about practical innovations in healthcare that have demonstrated outcomes in the areas of non-clinical operational innovation
- Directors of Hotel / Support Services
- Food Service Managers
- Cleaning Managers
- Laundry Manager
- Ward Services Manager
- Environmental Services Managers
- Retail Outlet Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Meals on Wheels Coordinators
- HealthCare Industry Professionals