||Week beginning Monday 22 May 2017
|Early Bird Registration
||Until Friday 15 September 2017
||Monday 9 October - 4:00 PM AEDT
Pre-Conference Social Event
||Sunday 15 October
||Monday 16 October - Wednesday 18 October 2017
About the IHHC Annual Conference
Welcome to the Insitute of Hospitality in HealthCare Conference 2017 overview.
Each year the IHHC hosts a National Conference, (and at regular intervals an International one) bringing together delegates from a variety of Health and Aged Care organisations.
Delegates include Support Service Managers, Foodservice Managers, Executive Chefs, Cleaning, Laundry and Environmental Services Managers and other professionals engaged in delivering a variety of services to the Health and Aged Care sector. With this in mind, the conference is a unique opportunity for you and your organisation to connect with our delegates.
The Organising Committee is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for supporters through an extensive exhibition and a dynamic program of social events.
View Conference Flyer
- To provide a platform to showcase innovation in hospitality and support services in healthcare
- To share information about practical innovations in healthcare that have demonstrated outcomes in the areas of non-clinical operational innovation
- Directors of Hotel / Support Services
- Food Service Managers
- Cleaning Managers
- Laundry Manager
- Ward Services Manager
- Environmental Services Managers
- Retail Outlet Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Meals on Wheels Coordinators
- HealthCare Industry Professionals