About the IHHC Annual Conference
Welcome to the IHHC 2018 Conference overview.
Each year the IHHC hosts a National, and at regular intervals an International) Conference bringing together delegates from a variety of health and aged care organisations.
Delegates include Support Service Managers, Foodservice Managers, Executive Chefs, Cleaning, Laundry and Environmental Services Managers and other professionals engaged in delivering a variety of services to the Health and Aged Care Industry. With this in mind, the conference is a unique opportunity for you and your organisation to connect with our delegates.
The Organising Committee is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, covering a wide variety of topics relevant to our industry, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for delegates, supporters and exhibitors through an extensive trade exhibition and a dynamic program of social events.
We look forward to your participation in this premier industry event, and to welcoming you to Sydney in October 2018.
Conference Flyer - Coming Soon
||Friday 1 June 2018
|Early Bird Registration
||Until Friday 14 September 2018
||Friday 5 October - 4:00 PM AEDT
Pre-Conference Social Event
||Sunday 14 October
||Monday 15 October - Wednesday 17 October 2018
- To provide a platform to showcase innovation in hospitality and support services in healthcare
- To share information about practical innovations in healthcare that have demonstrated outcomes in the areas of non-clinical operational innovation
- Directors of Hotel / Support Services
- Food Service Managers
- Cleaning Managers
- Laundry Manager
- Ward Services Manager
- Environmental Services Managers
- Retail Outlet Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Meals on Wheels Coordinators
- HealthCare Industry Professionals